Gati Packers And Movers Terms & Conditions

Terms And Conditions

  1. The quoted transportation charges by Gati Packers And Movers on the time of booking are based on the present prevailing rates. Beyond that transportation charges may vary.
  2. The carrier and their agents shall be exempt from any loss or damage through accident, fire, rain, collision, or any other road/ river hazard. We therefore recommend that goods be insured covering FOV Charges (Carrier risk). 
  3. 80% of the total invoiced amount must be paid at loading point and remaining 20% after delivery.
  4. For insurance, the full amount of the premium value is to be paid at the Loading Point, before the departure of the consignment. Receipt of the insurance should be handed over to you.
  5. PLEASE NOTE that the price quote by Gati Packers And Movers has been drafted keeping in view of our basic packaging standards, with the best packing materials. 
  6. Cost of packing and handling is based on provided list of materials. Extra charge will be applicable for extra items and for services which is not mentioned here in this quote.
  7. We would further request you to kindly give us one week’s advance notice to executing this job to your satisfaction.

Our Trusted Partners


Few Major Packers Movers Queries Answers


The charges for Gati Packers And Movers mainly depends on various factors like all other packers and movers company. The most important points for fixing charges for transporting are:

  • Quantity of Goods:

The price of your shifting depends heavily on the number of goods you are transporting. The more the number of goods, the more will be your rate.

  • Distance for Shifting:

The price for any particular Packers and Movers job depends highly on the distance of shifting. The amount of distance to be travelled plays an important role in deciding your cost.

  • Time of Shifting:

Like every business, Packers and Movers business also have peak months. Shifting done in those months can be costly according to the demand and supply of the industry.


Gati Packers and Movers provide all the necessary services required for packaging and shifting goods to customers. Our main services are:

Our services also include loading and unloading of goods, packaging and unpacking of goods, placement of goods at your house.


We at Gati Packers and Movers believes in providing the best service at an affordable cost. We are happy to announce that we provide our advance booking customers with discounts for their packers and movers needs.


Your goods are completely safe with Gati Packers and Movers. We are ISO Certified Packers and Movers company thus who provide quality service to every customer.

Frequently asked question from Gati packers and movers

What Our Clients Say

Mak your shifting easy and safe with Gati Packers And Movers.